|The Top Ten Tuesday weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.|
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday post is a Thanksgiving freebie! I decided to list some of the best feelings I’ve experienced as a bookworm. Hopefully you all can relate!
1. Reading on a cold day.
Cosy-ing up on a rainy or snowy day, with a warm cup of tea or coffee, and getting lost in a book.
2. Making friends with someone who loves the same book(s) as you.
“YOU LOVE [insert favourite book] TOO?!”
3. Receiving/buying book merch.
Posters! Fan art! Mugs! T-shirts! Tote bags! Lanyards (don’t use them but still want them)! Anything that alludes to my favourite books!
5. Going to the library/bookstore.
Just you in a sea of books.
6. When your favourite author announces a new book.
I don’t know what it’s about but I know I want it!
7. When your OTP works out.
Oh you know that feeling. That heart melting feeling you experience when your favourite couple does that cute, adorable couple thing they do.
8. Staying up all night to read a book.
Not good for your sleep schedule, but totally good to curb ‘omg did that really just happen?’
9. Organizing your bookshelves.
It’s an art, really.
10. When a book concludes beautifully, and exactly how you wanted it to end.
It’s a rare, but precious moment.
What are you thankful for this year? Let me know in the comments!